林邦彥 Pan-Yen Lin, MD, MSc
- Attending physician, department of Psychiatry, Wei-Gong memorial hospital
- Department of Education Certified lecturer
- Adjunct lecturer, Jen-The Junior college of Medicine, Nursing and Management
- Member of Board of Supervisors, the Taiwan Society for Nutritional Psychiatry Research (TSNPR)
MD, Fatima College of Medicine, Philippines
MSc, Graduate institute of neural and cognitive sciences, China medical university, Taiwan
Doctoral candidate, Ph.D. Program for Aging, China medical university, Taiwan
Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, Wei-Gong Memorial Hospital.
Chief Resident, Department of Psychiatry, Wei-Gong Memorial Hospital.
Attending physician, Department of Psychiatry, Wei-Gong memorial hospital.
General Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychobiology, Psychopharmacology, Neuroscience
2012 Poster award of the 3rd Mind-Body Interface International Symposium
- Lee, C. W. S., Lin, C. L., Lin, P. Y., Thielke, S., Su, K. P., & Kao, C. H. Antidepressants and risk of dementia in migraine patients: A population-based case-control study. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. 2017;77:83-89.
- Chang, J. P. C., Lin, C. Y., Lin, P. Y., Shih, Y. H., Chiu, T. H., Ho, M., ... & Su, K. P. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and inflammatory markers in major depressive episodes during pregnancy. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. 2018;80:273-278.
- PY Lin懷孕期與產後憂鬱: 234 位台灣孕婦的前瞻性研究。中國醫藥大學神經科學與認知科學研究所學位論文. 2014.
- PY Lin, ML Liu, PC Wang, M Chang. Relationship of Monetary Subsidy and Treatment Compliance in Heroin Addicts Following Methadone Maintenance Therapy: The Experience of Hsinchu and Miaoli Areas.臺灣精神醫學. 2012; 26(1):19-24.
Posted on 2018-07-28Share this：