Hui-Chih holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS) from the Kaohsiung Medical College, Taiwan, and a Master in Health Administration (MHA) from Medical University of South Carolina, USA. She then pursued her PhD research in King's College London, UK on the cost-effectiveness study of medical treatment for child and adolescent psychiatric patients, which assessed clinical effectiveness and utilization of mental health services in child psychiatric patients and explored the association between service costs and treatment outcomes.
Hui-Chih has previously been involved in works and research project as co-investigator on performance evaluation, strategic management, cost analysis, cost outcome study for novel drugs in schizophrenia and comparative effectiveness research in mental health. Recently, Hui-Chih has developed her research lines aiming to answer research questions with National Health Insurance Research Database (健保資料庫). She is determined to bridge knowledge of social science and medical science by providing consistent and reliable evidences so that decision of health care delivery can be better informed.
醫療經濟評估 Health Economic Evaluation (英語授課)
績效管理 Performance Management
1. Chang, H.C., Huang K.C., Chiu W.C., Su, K.P. The change in employment status in patients with bipolar
disorders: a 10-year longitudinal matched case-control study with national claims data in Taiwan. Journal
of Clinical Psychiatry (Accepted)
2. Chang, H.C., Tang C.H., Huang, S.T., McCrone, P., Su, K.P., (2012). A cost-consequence analysis of
long-acting injectable risperidone in schizophrenia: a one-year mirror image study with national claim-
based database in Taiwan. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 46: 751-756
3. Patel, A., Maissi, E., Chang, H.C., Rodrigues, I., Smith, M., Thomas, S., Chalder, T., Schmidt, U.,
Treasure, J., Ismail, K. (2011). Motivational enhancement therapy with and without cognitive behaviour
therapy for Type 1 diabetes: economic evaluation from a randomized controlled trial. Diabetic Medicine,
4. Su K.P., Chang, H.C., Tsai, S.J, Yen, F.C., Tang C. H. (2009). Relapse and long-acting injectable
Risperidone: A 1-year mirror image study with a national claims database in Taiwan. Value in Health,
5. Chang, H.C., Tang, C.H., Tsai, S.J., Yen, F.C., Su, K.P. (2009). Long-acting injectable risperidone and
hospital readmission: A mirror image study with a national claim-based database in Taiwan. The Journal of
Clinical Psychiatry, 70(1): 141
6. Su, K.P., Huang, S.Y., Chiu, T.H., Huang, K.C., Huang, C.L., Chang, H.C., & Pariante, C.M. (2008).
Omega-3 fatty acids on major depressive disorder during pregnancy. The Journal of Clinical
7. Huang, K.C., Chen, Y.H., Chang, H.C., Chang, W.J., Chiu, C.S., & Wen, H.C. (2007). Adaptation
strategies of Taiwan’s hospitals under the global budget system. Taiwan Journal of Public Health. [in