1. A Meta-Analytic Review of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Compositions in Patients with Depression.
2. Omega3 fatty acids in major depressive disorder.
3. The effects of omega-3 fatty acids monotherapy in Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment: A
preliminary randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study.
4. A meta-analytic review of double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of antidepressant efficacy of omega-3
fatty acids. 2007 Jul
更多著作 more publications
Year of 2018
1. Circadian rhythm and melatonin in the treatment of depression. Curr Pharm Des. 2018 Aug
2. Single-nucleotide polymorphisms of uracil-processing genes affect the occurrence and the onset of
recurrent depressive disorder. PeerJ. 2018 Jun
3. Enriched Brain Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Confer Neuroprotection against Microinfarction.
EBioMedicine. 2018 Jun
4. Safety and tolerability of prescription omega-3 fatty acids: A systematic review and meta-analysis of
randomized controlled trials. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2018 Feb
5. Anti-Oxidative Effects of Melatonin Receptor Agonist and Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in
Neuronal SH-SY5Y Cells: Deciphering Synergic Effects on Anti-Depressant Mechanisms.
Mol Neurobiol. 2018 Feb
6. Expression levels of interferon-ɣ and type 2 deiodinase in patients diagnosed with recurrent depressive
disorders. Pharmacol Rep. 2018 Feb
7. The molecular aspects of oxidative & nitrosative stress and the tryptophan catabolites pathway
(TRYCATs) as potential causes of depression. Psychiatry Res. 2018 Apr
Year of 2017
1. Differences between Japan and Taiwan in the treatment of pregnant women with depressive symptoms
by omega-3 fatty acids: An open-label pilot study. Nutr Neurosci. 2017 Jul
2. Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Youths with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: a
Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials and Biological Studies.
Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017 Jul
3. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids improve the antioxidative defense in rat astrocytes via an Nrf2-
dependent mechanism. Pharmacol Rep. 2017 Apr
4. Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids have different effects on peripheral phospholipase A2
gene expressions in acute depressed patients. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2017 Jun
5. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and inflammatory markers in major depressive episodes during pregnancy.
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2017 May
6. Rescue of IL-1β-induced reduction of human neurogenesis by omega-3 fatty acids and antidepressants.
Brain Behav Immun. 2017 Oct
7. Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Perinatal Depression: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Biol Psychiatry. 2017 Mar
8. Antidepressants and risk of dementia in migraine patients: A population-based case-control study.
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2017 Jul
9. Recurrence of depressive disorders after interferon-induced depression. Transl Psychiatry. 2017 Feb
10. Genetic polymorphisms of FADS1, FADS2, and FADS3 and fatty acid profiles in subjects received
methadone maintenance therapy. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2017 Jan
11. BanI polymorphism of cytosolic phospholipase A2 gene and somatic symptoms in medication-free acute
depressed patients. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2017 Jan
Posted on 2018-08-18Share this：